Wednesday, December 10, 2008

diagnostic 2

Out of all the superpowers in the imagination I would choose the ability to change peoples decisions. However it's obvious that this ability would have both dark and good sides to it.None the less before I would get to those daunting areas the first thing I would do is ask the very first I see to make me breakfast. Of course thier decision would be no, so theres my first use power. Now since breakfast is covered and I'll be off to a great start everyday. With that covered it will be time to get involved in more broad subjects that effect others. Something like the current college bowl selection. For some reason a few powerful people thought it was a better idea to have a computer formula pick the teams that play in the championship game. Well that would stand no more, their decisions now will reflect a playoff scenario. Instantly there should be fans rejoicing and schools fairly represented in the championship bowl chase.

Once I've gotten that practice of my ability under my belt, unfortunately it would be time to get involved in government and politics. This is where the drastic sides of dark and good meet, for each decision I change could come back to hurt millions of others.I feel the worlds main concerns are the decisions being made dealing with nuclear arms and wars. Hopefully my move to change their decisions to doing away with nuclear weapon material will not have any mal effects. Next is make sure that all leaders have came to the same decision on human rights as I have. That would be the fact that noone decided on who they were when they were born. There was no check boxes for black, white, tall, short, orient, or retarted. You just pop out whatever you pop out. It's not even until a few years later that you realize. So why feel that few are better than all others.

With these things accomplished I think it would be time to focus on myself and laying low. Changing decisions on a personal and much smaller scale. To me that is the superpower I would choose to be given when I wake up. It also seems like the ability that would benefit man-kind and myself the most.

No comments: