Wednesday, December 10, 2008

diagnostic 1

If I was given a super power of my choosing when i awoke one morning it would be the ability to change peoples decisions. Though I feel that there is a very darkside to this power that I would have to keep in check. As greedy as it sounds I would probably ask the first person I see to make me breakfast. Of course there answer will be no, so I will get to use my power right away, and from that point on atleast I know that breakfest will always be taken care and I will have a great start to each day. Once those little things are taken care of I would move on to bigger things such as college football. The B.C.S. would be no longer because I would change the leagues stance so there would be a playoff system. This action would please many individuals instantly and put and end of a decade of computers deciding the games.After that major step unfortunately I would have to get involved in government and politics. However this would be the most grey part of having this gift. Though I would try my best to stick to my values and beliefs it would be hard to see every right path. Avoiding wars and changing leaders minds about nuclear arming seem to be at the top of everybody's mind as well as mine, so theres priorty uno. Second as far as I am concerned is human rights. If I could change peoples minds about how some are not greater than others. The decision I would put in there heads is the same one that I have came upon. Thats the fact that you are who you are by chance. There was no vote on white, black, tall, blond, orient, or retarted. You just pop out what you are and thats that. So who is anyone to shun someone for a bad draw. After conquering all those things I think I would go back to tending to myself a little more and use my ability a little more low key. Things like everyday decisions, like getting my professor to accept late work. Changing decsions is by far I feel the superpower i would choose. I feel it would serve the most good.

No comments: