Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beaver Hunting?


Awwwwwwwwwww yes the last day of class and the final presentations!!! So the 16 weeks have finally came to an end. At this point I've gotten to know my classmates and some of their personalities, and let me tell you it goes from one extreme to the other. The best part to me however is how so me things just don't change. Like the damn light fonts on the powerpoints, hello does anybody get what that means. But hey whatever, I will definately take an eye squinting couple of minutes then have to sit through a presentation on high school musical from a GUY?!?!? As my fellow student Cordero would say _____. That mans face when the music started playing was more blank then any expression I have ever seen. Speaking of music and videos.... just like the damn font thing... when it says videos are supposed to be only a minute long....well you get it. Tell me why we had to spend 6 minutes of our lives watching a women in India, who happened to have a horrible accent, talk about eating healthy???? Seriously did you watch that video beforehand and say hmmm.. This is really good?
However thank goodness there's a few funny people to make up for the times from the above mentioned. First of all the funniest thing in class all semester would be when Whit would give his research presentation on why hunting was good. From there Paul (instructor zero) would presume to ask what else there is to hunt in VA? ......Can you see this one coming.... My man Whit hits him with the reply.. "ummm (with a smile) there's beaver and..." absolutely weak. Some readers of this might not get it but that's ok I don't care because it's only for those who do. Then the question "is there a large beaver population?" LMAO.... wow that's classic. Anyhow.. I guess you could say all that comes with the territory of college, can't have one without the other. Well that class was fun and strange at the same time but I loved it. Good bye now.

No comments: